A Fairy Kale: The True Story of Three Fantastic Kale Chips...
These kale chips are not baked but dehydrated at low tempertatures to ensure maximum benefits.
are not crackers but sheets of edible gold! With their whopping 80% vegetable composition, these delicate beauties boost your daily intake of veggies. The remaining 20% herbs and seeds were activated to improve digestion and to reduce anti-nutrients.
Free from added sugars, starches, trans-fats and pro-inflammatory oils, they also shun both preservatives and additives. Artisanal, wholesome and organic, these crackers fit the bill if you're thriving with food intolerances, being free from the top allergens: grains, gluten, dairy, soy, corn, yeast and eggs. Built on an intelligent nutrition formula, these crackers tick all the right boxes in the flavor department. They are both gourmet and grounded, for they are aesthetically pleasing and cater to discerning palates and delicate guts alike.
Enjoy them as a snack, with a dip or sauce, in salads or soups!
Bioliciousis a range of delightfully delicious, certified organic, wholesome and healthy, gluten-free foods packed with nutrients and flavour. At the forefront of the healthy food and snack revolution, we believe that no one should compromise on the quality or taste of their food especially if they suffer from food sensitivity or intolerance.
We offer delicious and gourmet products that cater not only to allergy sufferers, but also to people looking for an alternative to unhealthy snacks and for a nutritious addition to their daily food intake.
Our products are made by hand with 100% natural ingredients in our dedicated gluten-free kitchen. Essentially made from vegetables, nuts and seeds, they are rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants. They are free from gluten, grain, sugar, soy, corn, yeast, dairy, oil, trans-fats, additives and preservatives and are safe for people with Celiac Disease.